Sunday, June 17, 2007

No apologies

Dear faithful commenteers, (well there were only 2 of u, but i luv u all anyway)

I sincerely wish 2 say that i hav no apologies or regrets whatsoever for not puttin up a post for the past one year, bcos the reasons r not too far 2 seek. i was in a self enforced exile. no contact with the cyber civilization for the past 12 months. and yea... i HAVE survived. let me also state that it was NOT my dead body that Lord Bush and his cohorts put forth as Osa Bin's carcass. as a certain Mr. Twain sed, 'The reports of my death r highly exaggerated'. the previously mentioned evil seniors were bcoming too much, so i hit upon the idea of a self-induced coma. 2 strips of sleeping pills, a plate of puris from the Railway station canteen and a mohanlal film did the trick, and 'u'rs truly' went beddy bye for a year. i hav awoken now. bac with a vengeance i shud say. will dispose of all hu stand in my path... as soon as i figure out how 2 tie my shoelaces. the world has changed since the last time i crawled on it. India's bcome richer, the criket teams has hit newer lows, but worst of all, i think i'll b stuck in another 'first year at college' (i guess the coma wasn't that gr8 an idea after all). well, one thing's the same tho. i still am a virgin in worldly matters. my education starts again. O 33 thousand Hindu Gods, help this poor soul. teach me how 2 tie my shoelaces. and plsss, no more seniors... So, as Timone the meerkat sez in the Lion King game, 'It starts'..... again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah wos missin these incoherent rantings.....u r gettin bettr in this....u do dis in front of da mirror?..gud..keep it up..wateva tht cums in ur hand:)